Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.666 INR / TTD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 39% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,404 (1,801 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)