Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.092 INR / TTD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 21% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨246,531 (24,427 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨204,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)