Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya vs Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.701 INR / KES
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨202,652 (Shilling289,279) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨184,000 in Anantapur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.13 (about 2 hours ago)