Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.684 INR / KES
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨214,656 (Shilling313,608) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨195,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingston costs J$50,825 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$12 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Maringá costs R$ 4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (about 1 hour ago)