Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.622 INR / KES
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,155 (Shilling59,704) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €550 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €16,486 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 3 hours ago)