Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.664 INR / KES
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨185,618 (Shilling279,707) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨170,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)