Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.628 INR / KES
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 21% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,813 (Shilling53,851) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.29 (about 1 hour ago)