Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.626 INR / KES
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 22% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,086 (Shilling30,503) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sarajevo costs 160KM (about 1 hour ago)