Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.669 INR / KES
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨205,889 (Shilling307,715) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨188,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aarhus costs kr3,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Aveiro costs €300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Budapest costs 135,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Columbus, Ohio costs $2.15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (about 3 hours ago)