Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06114 INR / KRW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 53% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨564,861 (₩9,239,390) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨368,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)