Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05746 INR / KRW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 82% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,188 (₩594,947) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (38 minutes ago)