Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06203 INR / KRW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 54% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨594,317 (₩9,581,788) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨387,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (37 minutes ago)