Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06053 INR / KRW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 77% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,082 (₩1,256,906) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (37 minutes ago)