Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05663 INR / KRW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 80% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,523 (₩1,015,774) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (34 minutes ago)