Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11579 INR / SOS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 110% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨2,352,411 (20,316,210 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨1,120,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)