Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 65.010 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,971 ($692) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (39 minutes ago)