Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.593 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 68% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,220 (¥44,199) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)