Cost of living in Mississauga, Canada compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.479 INR / CAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mississauga (Canada) is 50% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,350 (C$900) in Mississauga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (43 minutes ago)