Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.207 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,503 (2,081 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨103,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (26 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)