Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 46.826 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,447 (287 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Maseru costs 15 Loti (about 1 hour ago)