Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.651 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 29% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,070 (₨24,673) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (18 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (21 minutes ago)