Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.610 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 24% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,046 (₨59,106) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 289,103 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bhopal costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 2 hours ago)