Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.043 INR / MYR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 24% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,861 (RM2,716) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (43 minutes ago)