Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.129 INR / MYR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 19% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨153,796 (RM8,979) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨129,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)