Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.995 INR / MYR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 27% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,847 (RM1,324) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)