Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,534 prices entered by 223 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 65.709 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨531,942 ($8,095) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨386,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)