Cost of living comparison between Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 873 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.034 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 72% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,174 ($473) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)