Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.629 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 53% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,598 ($442) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (31 minutes ago)