Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.750 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 53% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,145 ($296) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Valletta costs €4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)