Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.760 INR / AUD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 44% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,031 (AU$554) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (43 minutes ago)