Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,109 prices entered by 435 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.587 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,875 (Mex$ 10,559) in Mexico City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kiev costs 1,070₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)