Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,795 prices entered by 439 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.412 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,146 (Mex$ 9,421) in Mexico City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,050 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 2 hours ago)