Cost of living in Mexicali, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.394 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexicali (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,075 (Mex$ 18,878) in Mexicali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (37 minutes ago)