Cost of living in Mexicali, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.534 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexicali (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,523 (Mex$ 18,543) in Mexicali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (26 minutes ago)