Cost of living comparison between Mexicali, Mexico and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.599 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexicali (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,812 (Mex$ 3,837) in Mexicali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)