Cost of living in Mexicali, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.139 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexicali (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,717 (Mex$ 6,282) in Mexicali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)