Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.608 INR / DZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 7% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨11,625 (19,125 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)