Cost of living comparison between Metlili Chaamba, Algeria and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.619 INR / DZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 6% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨17,548 (28,359 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)