Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.593 INR / DZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 7% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨33,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨30,578 (51,560 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)