Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.355 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,305 (3,748TL) in Mersin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)