Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.304 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,391 (1,114TL) in Mersin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (18 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (26 minutes ago)