Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.463 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,313 (3,755TL) in Mersin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)