Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.318 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 4% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,256 (Mex$ 33,227) in Mérida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨106,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rennes costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)