Cost of living comparison between Mendoza, Argentina and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.319 INR / ARS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 28% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,991 (ARS $4,629) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)