Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.274 INR / UYU
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,809 ($U9,591) in Melo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Podgorica costs €0.80 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)