Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.287 INR / UYU
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,070 ($U9,652) in Melo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (6 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)