Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.449 INR / UAH
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 7% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨17,485 (7,139₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (28 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)