Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.475 INR / UAH
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 8% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨11,558 (4,670₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)