Cost of living comparison between Melitopol, Ukraine and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.600 INR / UAH
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 7% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨17,463 (6,716₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$23 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (34 minutes ago)