Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.489 INR / UAH
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 7% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨11,593 (4,658₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (33 minutes ago)