Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 75.719 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 38% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,721 (€511) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)