Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 37% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,176 (€235) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (26 minutes ago)