Cost of living comparison between Melilla, Spain and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.168 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 38% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,299 (€236) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)