Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.049 INR / MAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,356 (5,583 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (33 minutes ago)