Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,599 in Meerut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)