Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.523 INR / SAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨348,779 (﷼ 19,905) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨296,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)