Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.291 INR / SAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 42% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,628 (﷼ 1,540) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)