Cost of living comparison between Medellín, Colombia and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 820 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02241 INR / COP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 23% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,111 (COL$1,031,337) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)