Cost of living comparison between Medellín, Colombia and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 833 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02276 INR / COP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 23% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,426 (COL$677,808) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)