Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.593 INR / DZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 5% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨28,376 (47,847 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)