Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.585 INR / DZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 9% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨32,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨29,090 (49,763 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (about 1 hour ago)