Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.665 INR / SAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 23% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨163,292 (﷼ 9,244) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨133,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)