Cost of living comparison between Mecca, Saudi Arabia and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.853 INR / SAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 43% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,838 (﷼ 1,503) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)