Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02994 INR / TZS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 21% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,697 (757,995 Shilling) in Mbeya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)