Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02992 INR / TZS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,899 (2,770,608 Shilling) in Mbeya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)