Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01765 INR / UGX
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,194 (1,143,982 Shilling) in Mbale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €2.24 (about 1 hour ago)