Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01745 INR / UGX
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,551 (1,750,457 Shilling) in Mbale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 150 ман (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kerman costs ﷼ 30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adapazarı costs 450TL (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mecca costs ﷼ 10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.060 (40 minutes ago)