Cost of living in Mbabane, Swaziland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.819 INR / SZL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbabane (Swaziland) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,540 (Lilangeni4,470) in Mbabane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (28 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)