Cost of living in Mazatlán, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.426 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mazatlán (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,145 (Mex$ 9,676) in Mazatlán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 150,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)