Cost of living in Mazatlán, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.454 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mazatlán (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,376 (Mex$ 5,899) in Mazatlán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)