Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.692 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 87% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,365 (Bs 3,491) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 1,000 L£ (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $55 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)