Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00259 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 25% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨44,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨33,040 (Bs 12,765,159) in Maturín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Prešov costs €240 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (33 minutes ago)