Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.822 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 86% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,925 (Bs 5,119) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)