Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.098 INR / MZN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 4% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,704 (130,935 MT) in Matola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨138,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)