Cost of living in Matamoros, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.535 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Matamoros (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,077 (Mex$ 8,792) in Matamoros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $13 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $18 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $377 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)