Cost of living comparison between Matamoros, Mexico and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.320 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matamoros (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,925 (Mex$ 5,097) in Matamoros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)