Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.182 INR / NIO
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,577 (9,430 C$) in Matagalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (19 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)