Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.117 INR / NIO
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,721 (16,398 C$) in Matagalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM161,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)