Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.317 INR / NIO
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,837 (8,993 C$) in Matagalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (41 minutes ago)