Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.091 INR / NIO
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,623 (20,386 C$) in Matagalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)