Cost of living in Masvingo, Zimbabwe compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 64.090 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masvingo (Zimbabwe) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,469 ($522) in Masvingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Port Elizabeth costs R 55 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 150TL (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $2.16 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (25 minutes ago)