Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00190 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,014 (﷼ 16,342,992) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (30 minutes ago)