Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00172 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,084 (﷼ 80,098,618) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨137,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (40 minutes ago)