Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00206 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,228 (﷼ 6,433,478) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)