Cost of living comparison between Mashhad, Iran and Anantapur, India
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00212 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,628 (﷼ 7,843,069) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kazan' costs руб 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)