Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.011 INR / LSL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 21% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,865 (3,765 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (44 minutes ago)