Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.533 INR / LSL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨204,683 (36,993 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨179,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)