Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.922 INR / LSL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,042 (6,713 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €7 (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (32 minutes ago)