Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.173 INR / NIO
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,789 (8,188 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 500 лв (2 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (28 minutes ago)