Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.281 INR / NIO
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,221 (7,988 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 3 hours ago)