Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.164 INR / NIO
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,901 (15,203 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)