Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.133 INR / NIO
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,640 (15,775 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php40 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$100 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 200 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)