Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.188 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 51% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,324 (€586) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 1,100,000 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $462,325 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 160 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Durban costs R 200 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Grand Rapids costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)