Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.610 INR / MAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 24% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,483 (2,342 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)