Cost of living comparison between Mariupol, Ukraine and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.611 INR / UAH
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 9% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨17,035 (6,524₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)