Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.734 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,511 (R$ 1,616) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jamshedpur costs ₨44 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Coimbatore costs ₨44,490 (about 1 hour ago)