Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.005 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,005 (R$ 667) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (39 minutes ago)