Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.789 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,625 (R$ 1,042) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Suva costs 7,000 FJ$ (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Córdoba costs ARS $490,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (40 minutes ago)