Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.023 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,627 (€1,782) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨119,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (5 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Kingston costs J$1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (about 2 hours ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 53 (about 3 hours ago)