Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.171 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,407 (€1,739) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨116,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (44 minutes ago)