Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.618 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨32,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨31,912 (₨51,607) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (32 minutes ago)