Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.751 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 48% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,506 (€580) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨305 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £69 (about 1 hour ago)