Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.548 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 46% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,303 (€733) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$15 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 2 hours ago)