Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.966 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 42% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,135 (€316) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Boise, Idaho costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 0.00 (about 3 hours ago)