Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.332 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 43% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,887 (€382) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)