Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.991 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 44% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,452 (€539) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Constanţa costs 1.20 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Donetsk costs 36₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)