Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.197 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 44% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,665 (€586) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)